Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Five Olìe Faves for Summer!
With Summer in full swing we wanted to share our ‘go-to’ style and beauty pieces of the season. As Olìe B. fans know, we’re all about doing things on the minimal, so we’ve picked our TOP 5 summer style essentials that work double duty.
1. Dual Tagua Link Necklace by The Andean Collection. We can wear this with everything from a jean jacket to our best LBD. This piece features natural tagua nut, often referred to as vegetable ivory. We love it because it is sustainable and fair trade funky.
2. White dress turned maxi skirt by Sophia Kokosalaki. The Iris convertible dress is made of stretch crepe and is elegant enough to be worn as a beyond basic bridal gown or as your go-to Grecian maxi. Check out the online video about this one!
3. Elizabeth and James Limited Edition Fairfax Sunnies. Besides being uber chic, these slim sunnies are the perfect classic size. Go squint-free while protecting your delicate eye area from sun damage.
4. We may be in the midst of summer but we’re already seeing Spring c/o Nicolas Kirkwood’s Pre-Spring Blue Pois Sandal. Summer 2012 trends dictated everything on the color spectrum from glaring neons to gentle pastels. Spring 2013 palettes soften and these make a perfect transition.
5. No Summer style and beauty list would be complete without our BFF in a bottle. Olìe Biologique 100% Organic Argan Oil will quench dry skin, tame frizzy hair and give a golden glow all at once. She’s summer’s multi-tasking must have! Pure and simple -- that’s a trend that fits into any style set.
Happy Summer Olìe friends!